Advanced eCommerce solution for ship owners, ship operators, marine contractors and freight forwarders
The service covers three crucial elements
- Processing electronic business documents
Tender requests, process quotations, purchase orders, order confirmations, e-invoices, delivery and transport documents
- Business regulations
Tools and messages to support agreed business processes among the buyer, supplier and forwarder
- Collaboration through integration and B2B roaming
Plug-and-play integration with procurement and order systems means efficient, automated business processes
Advantages of MarineLink eCommerce
- Front-End connectivity: With the MarineLink Service it's an invisible service that connects you to your suppliers. Running efficiently in the background. Handling all formats and returning your format.
- Greater efficiency: With fully automated procurement, order processing, sales and logistics processes, work becomes more efficient due to reduced workloads, greater automation and finally, reduced costs.
- Better control and oversight: Associating openness to the organisation’s processes and data processing gives you complete oversight of everything bought/sold, from/to whom, where it was delivered, prices, etc.
- Better data quality: Integrating elements into the supplier’s product database increases data quality. Buyers can have access to product information to ensure correct product and price data. Shipowners/managers do not have to spend time cleaning up data, and suppliers do not have to send updated product information to their customers.
- Greater business contract efficiency: Reduced costs through precisely agreed contracts and framework agreements, acquisitions and order processing. Why send out a series of enquiries when you have already negotiated the price?
- BuyerLink – An integrated solution for shipowners/managers; electronic commerce with suppliers from the procurement system
- SupplierLink – An integrated system for marine contractors; electronic commerce with your customers from the sales system
- SupplierOnline Advanced – Order processing for marine contractors; electronic commerce with your customers aided by our web-based order processing system
- E-Invoice – An integrated solution for shipowners/managers and marine contractors; send and receive electronic invoices with attachments
- LogiLink – An integrated solution for shipowners/managers and logistics suppliers; process electronic delivery and transport documents directly from the system
- Handles more than 15 000 integrated companies that carry out more than 250 million e-commerce transactions annually
- Linked to international B2B networks such as GXS, IBM, Logica and AT&T
- Supplies e-commerce services to several industries