Skip to content
What if your collaborative platforms could increase efficiency?

What if your collaborative platforms could increase efficiency?

Digital collaborative platforms are for no means a new phenomenon. They've been around for some decades. What's new is the trend related to the digital workplace where integration and use of innovative technology have become a must have.

Did you know that by increasing collaboration and information sharing an employee's efficiency can go up by 22 minutes per day? This according to a survey conducted by Forrester. So, let's say that your organisation has 100 employees. Theoretically, they could increase their productivity by 2,200 minutes if given the right support and collaboration tools. That's equivalent to 36.6 hours, which constitutes almost a full working week. Great news right, but the fact is that it takes more than just technology to get there.

The 80/20 rule of a digital workplace

So what do you need to create that digital magic at work that helps you attract and retain your employees and help them accomplish great things. For one you need great technology. You need to implement collaborative plattforms that enables digital work. But that's far from all you need. According to Gartner; technology only counts for 20%. The remaining 80 % derives from:

  • the way the work is performed
  • company culture
  • willingness and motivation among employees to adapt to technology.

Only then, when a changed culture is combined with the use of new technology will the change be able to take place.

Change of culture

You may have experienced it yourself. Changing a culture is not as easy as it may sound, it takes a whole lot of time and effort to get there. We know that and that’s why we’re here to help you with a step-by-step strategy. We get your organization on track and guide you along the way and make it easier for you to get the digital transformation that you need. Whether it's a matter of:

  • Implementing a solution adapted to your employees' needs
  • Training, motivating and supporting ambassadors and employees
  • Introducing the change journey with management and conveying which steps will be taken and when.

Contact oss!

Related Content

This is an introduction to related content.

Service: Digital Workplace
Tagged as: #workplace, #collaboration, #Office365, #Teams